Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mary's Valentine to Drew


Mary's Valentine to her friend Drew! (we'll post a pic of Drew later) She's come a long way to finally appreciate Drew for his many talents and good looks. Once she cried in the face of danger, now she laughs with it.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Carrie! It is Shauna's sister Kami! I love that you made one of these, they are fun. Those hearts are fun to make too, I got a little crazy with mine. :) Your little Mary is a cute one.

P.S. thanks for voting for #13!

Happy Blogging!

The Roberts Family said...

K- I love your blog it is so entertaining! And I love the Love Birds Card and Avery is such a cutie pie! Yes, Happy Blogging!

AOlson said...

Sounds like you had a marvelous Valentine's Day. How do you like Enchantment? I really enjoyed it.

The Roberts Family said...

So I'm starting to like Enchantment. It started out slow for me but every once in awhile you get these hilarious paragraphs. So I'm anxious to read what happens.

Anonymous said...

Carrie is too cute, will we see her in CA?

100 Percent Cottam said...

just got your comment on my blog - i see you're in austin! hooray! so fun to "meet" another austin blogger. and you know kami & shauna? i met the 2 of them on my recent trip to utah - kami is a favorite blogger of mine and a total sweetheart!

i'm assuming from your slc/mitt romney posts that you're also lds? are you in the oak hills stake?

The Roberts Family said...

Yes I am LDS and in the Oak Hills Stake, we live in the Lake Travis Ward how funny! I think I just got an e-mail from you about the Savior of the World production. I saw the link to your blog on Kamis so I checked it out, so cute by the way!

Shauna is my sister-in-law, she's great, how funny that you met them in Utah, small world.