Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 5



Day 5 baby! I can open it pretty good and new colors are forming. You can't tell by the picture but it has a little yellow outline. We'll see what the future holds for my dear eye.

8 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is a rainbow of colors - Ouch! I am glad it is getting better!

tash said...

Holy crap Carrie! Did you throw down or what?? I'll have to read how it happened. Thats a pretty good shiner there! I must say I've never had the privelage to be as tough as you!

Shauna said...

That is the best make-up job I have ever seen. Are those the latest spring colors?

AOlson said...

I loved the play by play!! Congratulations on winning the Championship! and running the 10K! Please, tell your parents I said hi.

Anonymous said...

Carrie--I found your blog through Tasha's. I'm wigging out at every one from Heber high I've found in the last little bit. You look great and those eye colors I have got to have. Just kidding. Way to take one for the team and glad you can claim the victory so the story has a happy ending every time you tell it. Anyway--keep in touch. Crazy that it's almost been 10 years. Goodness we're old!!

Matt and Krachel said...

And right after Kristin found you I came along... wow! That's an amazing black eye. Are you in Texas? Kristin just informed me I'm incharge of the reunion. Ha ha. So we're having a meeting. In the event that you're around... or that you just want to throw out your two cents... let me know!

Class of '98... 10 Year Reunion planning party. Monday, May 19th at Zupas in Draper off of 12300 South exit. 1:00 PM. Pay for your own lunch... bring your ideas. If you're interested in attending let me know. Thanks!

Baxter's said...

That is so crazy! I can't even believe that! I bet Cory was loving showing off his incredibly tough wife. Basketball...what a sport! Golf is so much better. :-)

nicole chandler said...

Hey Carrie, Natalie told be about your black eye and so I had to see it. I don't have a blog yet but will some day. Take care of that eye and cute 2 year old. Tell you hubby hi and your family. Hope all is going well.
talk to you soon,
Nicole Chandler