Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer in Utah!





Well, here we are! Some people Summer in Dubai some Summer in the Hamptons. The Roberts Summer in Utah, well this Summer anyway and it is a breathe of fresh/inversion air, at least it's about 20 degrees cooler. Cory has been working for the Summerhays Design Company and now Craig Taylor and Associates....Stay tuned for more info...

11 comments:

beanwebmaster said...

When do I get to see you? Can you and Lisa and I go golfing when she comes this summer? PLEASE!!!!

Shauna said...

We are glad you are here and hope you stay a while.

Katy said...

Are you going to be in Austin when I come through on my road trip?

Natalie said...

Hey, I didn't know you were coming to Utah. That is great. We should try and get together one day with Nicole too.

The Roberts Family said...

Yes to all give me a call and we'll have a ball!

Anonymous said...

YO YO YO! This is Jessica Gardner Carr! I found your blog! I miss you! I am coming to Utah in August. Are you still going to be there?
I live in AZ. My husband started his own Tax/Bankruptcy Law Firm here in August of last year. So far it's been great, thanks to the economy and people's poor spending habits. Mary is such a hoot and cute!
Well, loves to you always!
Jessica
My blog isn't as great as yours but you can check it out...bigcarr.blogpsot.com

Granny said...

the picture didn't work on my computer. I am so glad you are here for the summer!

Baxter's said...

I couldn't see the pic either...but I sure hope it works out to get together in August. Mary is so dang cute. The pic of her in the slide show just layin around in her dipe is hilarious. Who taught her to do that?

Annelisa said...

Hey I just read your comment on the class reunion website. So Funny! I'm glad someone said it - since that's what everyone will be doing! So if you aren't coming to the reunion can we get together? It would be great to see you! Tash said you are going to be up sometime. Let me know!

The Cochran Family said...

yes, we grew up summering in utah as well. I loved it though it meant boating, water skiing, family, hit dogs, posicles all day, jumping on tramps with cousins, creamies, See's chocolate, SL temple square....good times! I didn't now you played golf on tour...that is sooo cool! Well have a balst, can't wait to see pixs...did I hear a rumor you've been reading the Twilight books too? Breaking dawn is seriously the best book I've ever read....ever!

Granny said...

You need to update your blog!! I want more pictures of Mary