
As I tink about life in Austin aways from U, I wonder to mySEf, "sef, weel they ever vizit me here in Texas whare the sun is shining and warm? Where joints don't ake and nozez don't run? "(Because it's 90 freakin degrees down here, mommy put that) I've thought of some things to entis you to come c me. 1. We'll do this, a lot,

2. And this, oh and mayb you could bring Sue and Peter and all my couzinz


That's not a good excuse!

Well then, we will do this,
Don't worry there will be time for this,
and of corse we will eat lots of this,
And then U can paint my piggies!
So whats it gonna be? 
love, from the deepest, bottomest, longing of my heart ,
Mary Ima woberts #28

5 comments:
Grandpa Pepito just got a new phone
Will you set it up if we come to your home? We're checking the dates and checking them twice--it depends if you are naughty or nice.
If you will set up our phones we will come!!!
I wanna give that little Mary a kiss and paint piggies with her!! Can I come?
Amber
YES! YES! YES! We'll have a party bring the kidz and we'll rent the entire hotel next door, think they'll have enough rooms? :-)
Such cute little piggies. Are you coming for Thanksgiving? It will be fun seeing you then.
Mary is so dang cute. I can't believe how big she is. I think she looks a lot like your husband. Sucks that it is 90 degrees down there, but we are all going to be jealous of you tomorrow when it SNOWS!!! and we are freezing our butts off.
Post a Comment