Sunday, November 9, 2008

The birthday boy!!!


On Sunday my Honey turned the big 30! Looks like he's feeling pretty good about it.

Ode to my Darlin:

Dear Darlin my dear I'm happy to say that today you turn the big thirtay.
It's not that bad more like an Obama fad you say, I'm glad to hear you see it that way.
Some choose to feel gloomy even sad but not you you think it's rather rad.
More old and more respected you say you feel, honey my darlin you were quite the steal.
Don't worry about the gray or the L-bs, you know you always aim to please.
Me that is and I won't say where, but I think I just got quite a few stares.
It's been a great ride together it's true, we can do anything as long as you cheer for the U!
I'm grateful for you on this big birthday, now let's head up stairs for numero trey.
Pieces of cake that is, it's delicious I know I make it every year it requires a big show.
Not what you are thinking all though it's true. You were made for me and I for you.
Until next time, my brain is dead, come up stairs Honey, that's right to bed!

Happy Birthday!




2 comments:

Nick.Hailey.Kohlson.Beckett said...

Hope your hubby has a great b-day. I am sitting here being jealous of the weather you are having in Te-Jas!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to you Cha Cha Cha Happy Birthday to you CHa CHa Cha Happy Birthday dear 30 year old!!!! Happy Birthday To You!!! From your neice and nephews over here