
Chillin MIR catching some zzz's in the car

Granny Harris' Divine strawberry cake...I will request this at my death bed

MIR in the dog cage

At MM&PP's the fav game is Yahtzee, get one and your hooked...Cory scoring 616 (that's pretty darn good)

Rednech Tupperware...that's how they do it in East Texas

MIR finally laying on her tummy in her bath

MIR with her super bubble wand and Dora dress (gracias MM&PP)
6 comments:
A Dora dress! How adorable is that.It looks like you had a great holiday! Happy New Year and goUTES!
My Mom uses the cool whip as tupperware all the time! Ha ha....and uses them as serving dishes to serve a nice dinner. Thats hilarious. OH and is Cory's pepp bark recipe a secret? Cause I would love to have it!
Melt in a double boiler 1 12 oz. package ghiradelli milk chocolate chips. When melted add 1/2 tsp peppermint extract. spread melted chocolate on wax paper that is on a cookie sheet. Cool in fridge till hard. Repeat with white chocolate, except adding crushed candy canes into the white chocolate (as many as you like) then spread on top of milk chocolate. Drizzle top with remaining candy canes. Cool in fridge till hard. Break and enjoy.
OK, I don't know if you just posted a bunch all at once or if my google reader just didn't catch the last 10 posts, anyway, so fun to hear from you again! Here are my comments:
A. MIR is adorable in the Dora dress!
B. We love Man V. Food and saw the Donut on TV as well as Salt Lick BBQ in Austin and need to plan a trip to visit and eat some gooood food.
C. That gingerbread house is the bomb.com.
D. That Strawberry cake looks incredible.
(3 of my 4 comments about food)
What a fun holiday for you guys.
So, eamon/Kate, we are going private so sorry but thanks for visiting
Wait, you're public but going private? Or private going public? Either way, I'm happy to have you back in my google reader. And I'm loving all those pics--did I see some of them in your phone? You're a technological marvel! When are we going running?? (Cuz I can't go w/out you!)
Post a Comment