Okay the other day when you drooled over your hot hubby and requested agreement, I let ya down. But today, I'm shifting my opinion, just a teensy eensy bit! Although I won't dream about Core tonight I'll be just a little less terrified of spiders, specially if they come with that sweet face!
Missed ya at class SLACKER! I took my sinus infection with me and didn't do a single burpee!
4 comments:
Okay the other day when you drooled over your hot hubby and requested agreement, I let ya down. But today, I'm shifting my opinion, just a teensy eensy bit! Although I won't dream about Core tonight I'll be just a little less terrified of spiders, specially if they come with that sweet face!
Missed ya at class SLACKER!
I took my sinus infection with me and didn't do a single burpee!
Cool! I didn't know Cory was Spiderman!
Very, very cool. Weird, but cool. Maybe I'll match Matt's face with Batman, since we're from Austin and all.
umm yeah. spidey is forever ruined due to the emo makeover and jazz hands.
Post a Comment