So who in the world can do the Paddle ball? Let alone what type of person invented the darn thing? So my record is about 10, I know amazing. Cory says he's seen people who can do it, I don't believe him. I mean look at Mary, she's a natural better than the rest of us. It's just not something that people should be able to do. If they can do it, they need to get a job or solve world hunger or something. I don't know I kind of like the thing. I mean it cost $1, has a picture of Dora and Boots on it and it has a ball that won't cause me to pull a hammy running down the road after it. If any of you have seen little Marys favorite game, she loves to throw golf balls down our hill and watch Mommy run after it, what a thrill. I'm sure the neighbors get a kick out of it. So I'll give the paddle ball a chance. Besides it hits the core of every competitive person out there. "Why can't I do this thing?" And then we spend the rest of our sanity trying to prove the dang paddle wrong. "Everygame needs a hero." "Is it in you?"
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The paddle ball is incredible! When Sam and I had one of our first nights out of Grad school(aka...no need to study ever again!), we had a contest to see how many we could get in a row....just because we could. Nothing like wasting time...especially with a paddle ball. And I feel the same way Carrie...who can do these things? I want names Cory!
I want to see a video clip of you chasing the golf ball down the hill! I'm so excited that you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys! Mary is so cute.
Chanell I know, we love your blog it's so entertaining. It's great to be in touch again
I'm pretty good at it I must say but I'm way out of practice!
KTB, I want to see video!
Carrie, trying to be successful at paddle ball could literally cause you to burst a blood vessel in your head beware. Mary is so darn cute hope to see you guys again soon.
Shauna, I can't get your blog to come up, do you know why?
Post a Comment