Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Dilly


This is Cory in his new past time.

and this is mine. I know I once denounced the sport, but now I have come to cherish it.

Okay, so we did something nice for someone and in return they got Cory x-box live. For those of you who don't know it is a little dilly that connects to the Internet so that you can play video games with other people who are also on line. I used to think it was silly that adults actually did this but now that my husband plays I think it's um...what's more harsh than silly um...we'll just leave it at that. Actually, I think it's great that he is spending quality time shooting other teenagers all across the globe. Actually, I wouldn't have accepted the gift but Cory is very good at managing his time, so a little down time from his hectic days are okay with me. As long as I get to watch my shows, which by the way are coming back!!! Oh, and if anyone wants to play guitar hero on this little dilly called x-box live let me know and I guess we can rock.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Pure talent, you two!

Love the pink glider, if only the teenagers across the globe could all see that pic. ;)

Annelisa said...

Maybe I'm crazy but I do think I remember you hating the paddleball! Nice to see you accomplished it. How cool is that to have someone give you an x-box!?! My hubby wants a Wii, but I'll think we'll wait until he gets the bar over with!

Connor and Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connor and Jana said...

Cory,
I was wondering through some blogs of my friends and quickly came across a pair of the whitest man legs I think I have ever seen sitting in a cute little pink ladies chair. It brought a nice smile to the face. Its good to see you and your family are doing great. You've got a cute little girl.
Connor

Rachel & Curtis said...

Carrie!!! Hows it goin?? I came across your blog from Natalies. My husband and I are out on the futures tour. We're in Louisiana, then McAllen Texas next week, then El Paso. So we're traveling together and lovin it. Playin pretty good too! Your girl is adorable. so glad we found you on here, so we can stay updated!