Enjoy some pics of Mary at her music class. I'm just lucky my friend brought a camera or we would have no evidence.
Ok, she is so cute! I can't believe how blonde she is. She is looking more and more like you.
Will and I watched Mary count to 13 many, many times. We loved it.The half went very well. I got a PR--1:47:25 (my chip time). Good Luck in you 10k! Have fun!
Carrie, she is too cute and so stylin! How fun to take a music class.
I love seeing our Mary. She looks so cute and like she is loving her music class
Hey. I’m taking my blog private. Could you send me your email address so I can send you an invite. mvpoulson@yahoo.com Later, Marie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, she is so cute! I can't believe how blonde she is. She is looking more and more like you.
Will and I watched Mary count to 13 many, many times. We loved it.
The half went very well. I got a PR--1:47:25 (my chip time). Good Luck in you 10k! Have fun!
Carrie, she is too cute and so stylin! How fun to take a music class.
I love seeing our Mary. She looks so cute and like she is loving her music class
Hey. I’m taking my blog private. Could you send me your email address so I can send you an invite. mvpoulson@yahoo.com Later, Marie
Post a Comment