Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mary is 2!



So yesterday, May 9th, was Mary's 2 birthday! So I know it's hard to sit thru tons of pics of other peoples kids but ya gotta give it to me she's cute! So enjoy some pics of Mary's 2nd year!

9 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday cute Mary Ima! Did you guys have a little party? I love the picture of her lounging in her diaper. Soo cute!

Chanell said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Mary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary, what an adorable little girl!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Little Mary!!

I have a Nikon D40 (camera) and a Sony Cybershot point and shoot. I used both on our trip. I don't use photoshop to edit. I use Flickr's program Picnik which you can use too.

Natalie said...

Carrie-
She is so cute. I love the picture of her in the bath tub with the balloon.

Granny said...

Carrie, I added to my blog all by myself. Check it out. And for that matter you need to add to yours.

Nick.Hailey.Kohlson.Beckett said...

How cute is the pic of her lounging over the boppy in just her diaper. Gotta love the little bellies! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

Tracie Bramhall said...

She is a cutie! I love seeing the pictures. Also, I had to write and say not many people vacation to Honduras, I was surprised you had been there. It truly was amazing and wouldn't mind going back, but I have many other places I want to see first.

Tracie

Poulson Post said...

My fav is the boppy pic. It looks like whatever she just ate she's content with:) She's so cute!