Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the melon dillema

Today I felt like being BOLD, DARING, border line REBELLIOUS... dun dun dun... I cut the cantaloupe a different way! It looked like this




















I like the new way to cut the delicious fruit...it creates less melon butts...


it was a slow day...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I always know it is a slow day when I post about food and I always post about food.

Baxter's said...

I didn't have the guts to post about it, but I did this a few weeks ago on accident and was very pleased. Oh the JOY!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. That is how I have always cut a cantelope. Carrie it's been so fun to see you as a mom, but I feel a little guilty that I get to enjoy your posts and I am private. If you want an invite to my blog drop me an email at lincolnperry@netzero.com. You little girl is too cute. Hope things are well for you guys. Wish we would have seen you at the reunion.