Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chips and Salsa

As we arrived home from the store today and before all of the many, many bags of groceries were piled high on the counter top I was diving into this DELECTABLE, DIVINE, and DELISH snack of chips and salsa. My husband looked at me a little surprised then gave me the, "I understand your passion, dive in, I'm glad you are happy." Grin


I will FOREVER be grateful to Tejas for introducing me to El Milagro tortilla chips and Texas-Texas Salsa (Medium tastes better than mild even if you can't handle the heat it's a must) .


GRACIAS TEJAS, GRACIAS !!!

P.S. add a touch of salt=perfection

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Yummo! When you come back please bring some.

Granny said...

I want some tooo!

The Cochran Family said...

mmmm it that from HEB? or Randalls, I'll have to buy some, we love to try new Salsa! PS I'm so sorry about your foot...is it getting better?

Baxter's said...

Maybe your foot is swelling because of the medium salsa. Ahhh! What is happening..the doc has NO idea? Why do we even pay these people?

AOlson said...

Please count me in if you take your blog private!

You got to love living in the heart of chip and salsa country. I'll have to make note of your brands and try them in the future.

How's your foot doing?