
This weekend we hosted 3 adults to add to our 2 and 2 dogs to add to our 1 child. They are formally called evacuees, okay family, escaping the wrath to be of Hurricane Ike. Unlike fish, they didn't stink after 3 days...they showered!
p.s. I don't have any pics to show how crowded and fun our place was because I was either trying to get the dogs to play in the street, cooking a delish treat, or elevating my feet.
p.p.s I also forgot to put the memory card in the camera...

3 comments:
What a nice thing to do. I bet it was kind of fun having a houseful but a lot of work too.
You probably won't soon forget Ike. I'm glad you had people there to help you since you had a bum foot.
Sorry Carrie, but your ankle is nasty looking, I hope that you figure it out soon, that really stinks. What a great person you are helping out people from the hurricane!
Post a Comment