Monday, September 8, 2008
Mary Summer 08
We had a great Summer in Utah! Sorry to those we did not get to spend time with, for some reason time goes by faster in Mountain Standard Time, and we didn't have a car to get from A and B. I know it's been awhile since I've blogged but I've needed a break from this, this world. This is a slide show of some of our activites this Summer including, playing with cousins, swimming, multiple parades and golfing (she's got great touch on the greens)! Hope you enjoy!
p.s. I am going to make this a private blog so leave your e-mail if you would like to view it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh how we miss our sweet Mary. It is so fun to see her with her cousins. Thanks for the pictures.
Sorry we couldn't get together. Gosh I thought you would be here longer. My email is natalienlaird@hotmail.com
Glad to see you blogging again! I drove past the golf course a few times and saw Summerhays up on the score board and wondered if you were around to watch your Dad. I'm bummed we didn't get to see you. We weren't out much this summer with me being so prego. Only 4 days to go! Anyways when you go private, make sure to send us an invite. Hailey.tueller@gmail.com
I want invited... camille.turner6@gmail.com, and your daughter is a blonde clone of YOU! I like watching your videos!
Post a Comment