Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eternally Tagged or so it seems

I was tagged again.  Lot's of blogs have this tagg.  It seems to be contagious.   This time I get to tell you 6 things about me.  So here goes:  

uno:  I'm really tired.  (not what you are thinking)
 dos:  I picked up three poops off the ground today.
 tres:   I don't like blogging but it's growing on me.  Sometimes I get annoyed at all the people reading and not responding.  I know you are out there and I know where you blog.  But then again I tend to do that too.  Or do I? 
 quatro.  I tend to say what everyone is thinking. Yup I'm that person.  
cinco de mayo.   I have short term memory loss and most of my long term is lost as well.  
6: My foot is sometimes swollen 
7: No No it was not the two year old poop that I cleaned up, she's civilized enough to go in a diaper.  The poop belongs to Taz.  One of the two dogs and not one of the 4 boyz we are tending. She doesn't like me so she hides under the bed alllllllllll day only to come out to poop.  YUCK! And not outside like she is supposed to at 5 (in the am that is) or 7:30 (again in the a.m.) or 11 (also am) or 2 or 4:30 or 8:30.  (yup pretty regimented around these parts)  she prefers to do her bizness right on the floor or carpet.  Maybe there is some good reading material over there. 

8: why am I tired? 
9:  see numero 11
 10:  sweet family 
11: they just have scripture study at 5:15 every morning.  
12:  Understand?  

I seem to have gone over 6.  I saw anothers blog, one I will not name, that did that and liked it so I followed the blog that shall not be named.  

I tagg: Walker, Henry, Charles, Abigail, Clair, and Caroline


2 comments:

Chanell said...

Speaking of poop- I picked some up out of our air vent- not doggy poop either- real live people poop. I will remember this so I can tell any boys that Annie brings home, "Remember the time you pooped in the air vent? That was so funny!"

Nick.Hailey.Kohlson.Beckett said...

Your posts are always so entertaining. You remind me of Ellen...you could have your own talk show. Is your foot still swollen? Did you ever figure out why?