Friday, October 24, 2008

I must be really slow...

Eternally tagged...

1- WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Hottie with a body, I mean Cory David Roberts
2- HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? a little over 6 years
3- HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Date?
4- HOW OLD IS HE? the big 30 next month!!!
5- WHO IS TALLER? He is fo sure
6- WHO CAN SING BEST? Celine is my middle name
7- WHO IS SMARTER? oh come on
8- WHO DOES LAUNDRY? both, yup married a good 1
9- WHO PAYS THE BILLS? he does, don't you?
10- WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? we both do :-)
11- WHO MOWS THE LAWN? the illegals
12- WHO COOKS DINNER? both
13- WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY'RE WRONG? we are never wrong
14- WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? he kissed me
15- WHO WEARS THE PANTS? depends on the day

I tag you!

No comments: